Monday, January 25, 2016

There has been a new revolution in the production of cars. Imagine the average driver being able to drive without paying any attention, on their phones even. This dream can be possible, with the new tech that's being tested. The program has created a way for the car to be able to detect and see any distractions that are upcoming. They can see any animals, sudden changes of any cars around them, even people walking through. The cars that are still being tested seem to be perfectly safe so far. In case the thought of a speeding vehicle down the road when a group of children are walking terrifies you, there is no reason. There is over 1,000 programs of all the possible pedestrians that can walk through. While the video itself was very informational, an overall review of it is that while the presenter has an extremely bland personality and voice it is still an interesting video. The driver-less car would not have any one in it, while the driver-assisted car does have someone in it. One day driver-assisted cars might be our future.

1.) What generation would be the most opposed to this in your opinion?

2.) Will it be necessary to have all the other safety protocols and improve on them in the future?

12 comments:

  1. I think that because the technology is so new, new safety will become required in self-driving cars in case they crash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that makes sense. But isn't the car supposed to be advertised as being completely safe? Doesn't adding that defeat and counteract what their claim is? Not that I agree but it doesn't seem to give them the best rep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the generations later in life like the 2400 will be most opposed because they will have better things and will think that this is some crappy car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes sense, but I hope that they would be improved even more by then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think in like 15 years these cars will be popular. I think that the people that drive them are going to be the ones that have a lot of money and they have a high paying job. If one of the safety run throughs are fails then i think they will make the car to wear they pass every test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @kaylee I agree with that as well. let's hope it won't only be supported by rich people though

      Delete
  6. I think that it will have tons of safety protocols to keep us safe. It will need to meet not only the mechanical requirements, but also all of the computer/technical/mapping/driving rule requirements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. it will be the car of the future. let's hope it's safer than the ones today.

      Delete
  7. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    cash for cars sydney in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    car buyer sydney in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    Cash for Cars North Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    sell my car toowoomba

    ReplyDelete